1. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Black Bird - reenactment clothing store with the website www.blackbird-rc.com is an online store run by:
BLACK BIRD REENACTMENT CLOTHING MICHAŁ CIEŚLIK
ul. Pawliczka 14/20, 41-800 Zabrze
1. All products are new, free from any defects, manufactured to the customer's order or in single copies.
2. To place the order, please send the inquiry via contact form available in "Contact" section. We sew to order, so please include the selected pattern of clothing, photo or drawing, and your measurements in the message. Measurement instructions can be found in the "Size chart" tab. Other details are arranged individually with each client.
3.Orders are processed within 3 months from receiving the payment from the Customer.
4.Customer is obliged to pay minimum 50% of the order value or the full value of the order.
5.The delivery time is subject to Customer’s delivery address and the selected way of delivery. We send orders via courier or Inpost. In the case delivery outside Poland, we send the orders by courier as per the courier company price list to a given country.
a) Orders can be paid with bank transfer to the Seller's account or via PayPal payment service.
b) Orders may also be collected personally at the address: Pawliczka 14/20, Zabrze by appointment.
c) For each order VAT invoice or receipt is issued. When placing an order, please provide the invoice / receipt details.
d)The Seller ensures that the personal data provided during submitting the order is collected and processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection. The collected personal data is used only for the purpose of processing the orders placed and informing about promotions and in no case is and will not be made available to third parties.
1.Customer, in accordance with Art. 32 of the Consumer Rights Act may renounce the contract without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days of receiving the order. In this case, the Customer is obliged to return the product untapped and complete within 14 days. The refund will be made within 14 days, excluding the delivery costs.
2.The right to withdraw from the contract is excluded if the order is tailor-made or non-standard, in accordance with Art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights.
3. Complaint. The base and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer, if the Product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty), are defined by generally applicable law, in particular in the Civil Code. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com It is recommended the Customer provides in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence defects; (2) demand of a method of bringing the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements specified in the sentence above are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint. The Seller will respond to the Customer's complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. No Seller’s response to the complaints within the above period means that the Seller considered the complaint justified. If it will be necessary to deliver the Product to the Seller for the Seller to respond to the Customer's complaint or to exercise the Customer's warranty rights, the Customer will be asked by the Seller to deliver the Product at Customer’s expense. The request to deliver the product does not affect the time limit for the Seller's response to the Customer's complaint and does not affect the Customer's right to request the Product from the Seller after replacing it with a non-defective one or removing the defect or cashback referred to in art. 561  of the Civil Code.
1.Copyrights, including all materials and its layout in the Online Store, are legally protected and constitute the intellectual property of the Seller. Copying for commercial purposes, distribution, modification and publication without the Seller’s written consent is prohibited. Some elements of the Online Store are owned by third parties and protected by copyright belonging to these entities.
2. By placing an order, the Customer consciously agrees to the processing and use of his personal data in order to fulfill the order.
3. The store reserves the right to change the regulations. Orders placed before the amendments come into force are implemented according to the existing rules.